• 60 Days prior to Arrival Date – 100% of the total rental amount will be refunded
• 59 – 30 Days prior to Arrival Date – 50% of the total rental amount will be refunded.
• 29 – 14 Days prior to Arrival Date – 25% of the total rental amount will be refunded.
• Less than 14 days prior to Arrival Date – No Refund.
SummitCove is not responsible for cancellations due to circumstances beyond our control such as closed roads, adverse weather, sickness, injury, or acts of god. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance through our partners, RED SKY Travel Insurance to protect your financial liability in case of these circumstances. You may purchase travel insurance for your lodging through SummitCove up to the date of your final payment. We are unable to add travel insurance after your final payment. The cost of Trip Insurance is not refundable 14 days after purchase. In case of trip cancellation, Trip Insurance premium is not refunded.
Changing Properties Policy
• No penalty on a property upgrade to a larger sleeping capacity.
• No refunds on property downgrades to a smaller sleeping capacity proper
Changing Reservation Dates Policy
• No penalty if reservation dates changed within 72 hours of making the reservation.
• May only change dates if the same property is available.
• No refund if nightly rate is during a lower rate-season.
• No date changes within 14 days of arrival
• Rates are subject to change at any time. Applicable rates will apply to all date changes.
Rental cars cannot be canceled inside 24 hours of arrival date.
There is a $20 fee to cancel each rental car on your reservation.